Good Friday morning church family and friends of TBC,
It is supposed to go up to about 75 today; hard to believe it is November! From what I am seeing, next week some chilly air will be coming, perhaps to stay.
As we look ahead to our Sunday services together, Dr. Joe Racite will be speaking for the morning service. Joe is a good friend who is a godly, faithful servant of Christ. He will bring a message from Jude on “Contending for the Faith.” Our evening service will consist of a time of singing, sweet fellowship, and a final reformation monologue on William Tyndale. I believe the life of this man will truly help us appreciate the cost of our Bible!
– Don’t forget to adjust your clocks back one hour Saturday night as daylight saving time ends.
– My family and I leave tomorrow morning for Meshoppen, PA to minister at Biblical Baptist Church. My good friend, Pastor Gary Myers, asked me to speak for their 41st anniversary services. I will speak 3x on Sunday and we will return home Sunday evening. We will miss being at TBC; but please pray for safety and that God will use His precious Word!
– A table is up in the fellowship hall to begin collecting food for our thanksgiving ministry to help families in need. The deadline for bringing in things is Nov. 19th. Please let me know if you are aware of a family or individual who has a need.
– The next Youth Group meeting is next Friday, Nov. 10th from 7-9. This is for any young person in grades 6-12. Spread the word!
– Special offering… Chris Jenkins, director of Tri-State Bible Camp, will be with us on Nov. 12th to share comments on TSBC and to preach. We will collect a special offering to go towards the 2nd phase of the dining room expansion projects. The second phase is focusing on the installation of new bathrooms. Here is a link describing the project and the need… http://www.tristatebiblecamp.org/addition-project.html
May God richly bless you!