Our PIE N PRAISE service was last Sunday night. It was such a blessing! We had a sweet praise service of singing, reading Scripture, and listening to testimonies of what God has done. There was also plenty of pie to go around after the service. I believe we had our highest pie attendance ever – 19! May we ever be a thankful people! Should the Lord tarry until next thanksgiving, see what He is doing in and around you and praise Him!
Thanksgiving food – A big “thank you” to those who donated food or money to help with our Thanksgiving food ministry. We were able to help 4 families this year; 1 here in Alloway and the rest through Inner City Baptist Church in Camden.
December notes… a few highlights!
- December 2nd – Coffee/Candy Outreach 7:30-12 @ Alloway Post Office
- December 8th – Youth Group Christmas Caroling & Party 7-9
- December 9th – Annual Christmas Dinner 6 PM
- December 24th – Christmas Eve Services; 11 AM & 6 PM
- December 31st – New Year’s Eve; 5th Sunday lunch. End of the year praise and prayer service
*** Be thinking about picking up some Christmas tracts to give out!
No one is too young or too old to be used by God. You are always the perfect age.
Winter weekends at TSBC… Pick up a brochure!
- Winter Weekend 1 – January 12-13 (Grades 7-12)
- Winter Weekend 2 – January 19-20 (Grades 4-8)
TBC will contribute $15 for each regular attendee. An early bird discount is given if registered before Dec. 1st.
- Also… Couples Retreat – February 9-10; Evangelist Morris Gleiser will be the speaker.