Dear Church Family and Friends of TBC,
What a welcome change in weather out there! It is sunny and warming up. I got out there yesterday and cut the lawn for the first time this season. I kind of missed being on the mower – I don’t think I will be saying that in June though.
As we look ahead to Sunday, I will preach from 1 Peter 5:5-7 with a focus on the familiar verse “Casting all your care upon him for he cares for you.” This will be message #36 in our series; we just have a few more messages until we complete our exposition of the book of 1 Peter. The children will also provide special music in the morning service. In our evening service, I will resume our study of the book of Proverbs with a message “Guard Your Heart” from chapter 4.
I am praying that God will give us a great group of worshippers to magnify God in song and through the preached Word this Sunday. Make every effort to be out and bring a friend with you!
– The Youth Group will meet tonight at church from 7-9. All young people, grades 6-12, are welcome to attend.
– Members, there is a special business meeting on Sunday night after the service. It is expected to not last longer than 15 minutes.
– Choir members – there will be rehearsal Sunday at 5:30 not 5:00.
– There will be a VBS meeting on Sunday April 22nd after the evening service. Anyone interested in serving should plan on attending.
– The VBS dates are June 25-29, 9:25-12:15. Registration through the website is open; begin spreading the word to family, friends, and neighbors. http://www.
God bless. I hope to see you all on Sunday!