Dear Church Family and Friends of TBC,
This weekly communication is going out a bit earlier than usual since I am heading to the Rejuvenate Conference today (hosted by Hardingville Bible Church). We have a small group from TBC who will be attending also. The day will finish with a catered dinner and then a sacred concert by the Pagliarini family. It will be a full day; but I am looking forward to the sessions and much fellowship with others.
As we look ahead to Sunday, we will have a guest speaker, Dr. Allen Griffith, for Sunday School and both worship services. Dr. Griffith has been with us before (last time was summer of 2014) and is a personal friend in ministry. He is the director of Biblical Family Ministries (http://www.
biblicalfamilyministries.com/) . Let me encourage you to invite a friend to be your guest to sit under the sound preaching/teaching of God’s Word.
– The choir will have rehearsal on Sunday at 5 PM.
– The next Ladies’ Book Study and Fellowship is Tuesday, April 10th at 6:30. Please be aware that it will now be held at Jessie Norwood’s home. If you are uncertain as to her location, please don’t hesitate to ask. She lives about 8 minutes from church towards Woodstown.
– Youth Group will meet next Friday, April 13th from 7-9. All those in grades 6-12 are invited!
– Members – there is a brief membership meeting scheduled for April 15th after the evening service.
– Sign up sheets are now posted for the Men’s Breakfast on April 28th and the 5th Sunday lunch on April 29th.
God bless, see you Sunday should the Lord tarry!