We have a responsibility as a local church to fulfill the command of our Lord Jesus Christ to proclaim the gospel in Alloway, New Jersey, the United States, and throughout the world. As a local church, we desire our members to be on the front lines of the spread of the gospel in our community, and we support other missionaries of the gospel in proclaiming the truth to the world by praying for and giving financially to their ministry endeavors.
We have adopted the following guidelines for our missions ministry:
- It shall be the policy of the church to support only missions engaged in evangelization and/or establishing New Testament churches.
- Each missionary supported must be a member of a fundamental Bible-believing Church and channeled through a recognized fundamental mission board or agency.
- No missionary or mission board that is a member of the National Council of Churches, World Council of Churches, and Charismatic movement shall be supported by this church.
- We will require our missionaries to affirm their agreement with our Missions Policy and Church Doctrinal Statement annually. At that time we will also review their ministry and needs.
- Each missionary is to regularly send items of prayer and praise that we may be kept up to date concerning their situation and pray more effectively for them.
- Any new missionaries are to be presented for the approval of the congregation at a regular or specially called meeting of the congregation.
As a local church, we currently support three missionary families with monthly support financially.
Bill & Susan Knipe
Bill and Susan are ministering in South Africa with Gospel Fellowship Association (GFA) as church planters. Their sending church is Mount Calvary Baptist in Greenville, SC. To learn more about the Knipes or to find out how you can support their ministry in South Africa, visit their website at GFA Missions.
Luke and Jessica Marie
Luke and Jessica Marie have a deaf church planting ministry in Bolivia, and their sending church is Oakwood Baptist Church in Anderson, SC. They are serving with Baptist International Missions, Inc. (BIMI). To learn more about the Maries or to find out how you can support their ministry in Bolivia, visit their website at their ministry website.
Craig Hartman is serving in Jewish evangelism training in the United States with Shalom Ministries. His sending church is Bethel Baptist Fellowship in Brooklyn, NY. To learn more about Shalom Ministries or to find out how you can support them in New York, visit their website at their ministry website.